1. How’s the climate in Tibet? Is it hot Web Job Posting in summer? Is it very cold in wintry weather?
Tibet is a high plateau, and it belongs to standard downy unique weather. Climates are quite different in specific regions of Tibet. The gap Tibet which is at a lower elevation is warmer than western Tibet. In a few mountain regions, there are four seasons at the identical time in distinctive altitude. The climate in an afternoon varies significantly, too. The night is bloodless even as the day is heat. It spans 12-15 ranges centigrade in an unmarried day.
The climate in southeastern Tibet which includes Nyingchi and Chamdo is balmy with a mean temperature of 8 ranges centigrade; even as in western Tibet (Shigatse and Nagqu) is pretty cold with a median temperature below zero degrees.
However, within the relevant region of Tibet, the climate of Lhasa and Tsedang is greater favorable for touring. Travelers can go to these two regions all 12 months round, not too hot in summer and now not too cold in wintry weather.
2. How is the street circumstance in the rainy season in Tibet? Need I take any rainproof with me?
The wet season in Tibet is mainly from June to August and it does have a totally terrible impact on the roads. However, there are numerous tune maintenance employees and local navy would additionally supply help to restore the roads. Generally speaking, it best takes some hours to make the roads feasible again. As for the rainproof, you are recommended to take a raincoat, rain-evidence trousers, and footwear if you need to trek, climb the mountain or ride a motorbike. If you’ve got group excursions prepared via some travel businesses, generally you do not want to take rainproof with you, due to the fact Tibet frequently rains at night time and the climate is pretty suitable within the daylight hours. Besides, the traveler bus is usually along side you.
Three. What is the fine time to journey to Tibet?
Generally speaking, early April is the start of journey season, which lasts to mid-June while a massively wide variety of Chinese travelers rush to Tibet for summer time excursion. Late June to the quit of National Holiday is the peak journey season when a few critical fairs held in Tibet, like Shoton Festival, Gyantse Dawa Festival and Nagqu horse using Festival. After mid-October, Tibet turns to iciness and as the site visitors reduce significantly, more than 1/2 of resorts are closed for the poor reservation.
As for the pleasant time to journey, it relies upon in your travel requirement.
1. If you want an incredibly cheap charge, visit Tibet in winter, from December to subsequent March. All the things are quite reasonably-priced; even the visitor web sites offer 30-50% bargain on entrance price. Hotels are reasonably-priced, too. You can enjoy 5 big name resorts with much less than 100USD inclusive of breakfast. Compared with touring in August, the cost of an iciness excursion is simplest 50%-60% of a summer tour. Because of the bad quantity of traffic, the Potala Palace lets you spend even an entire day in it. Besides, the priests aren’t busy and feature spare time to talk with you.
2. If you want hiking, do it in May or September when the monsoon will in no way hassle you and the weather are balmy and first-rate.
3. If you adore Mt.Everest and want to look the clean face of it, attempt to keep away from the rainfall season and foggy weather.
4. If you adore to go to the grass land in north Tibet, do the tour in July when the plant life blooms in good sized grassland and businesses of yak and sheep, Tibetan nomad tents unfold everywhere in the grassland.
READ MORE :
Five. Those who need to pressure to Tibet via Sichuan-Tibet toll road have to keep away from the wet season. There will be mudslides, cave-ins, and mire on positive sections of the street, blocking off the passage of vehicles.
About high altitude illness
1. What is high altitude illness? What’s the symptom of excessive altitude sickness?
High altitude sickness may additionally occur at excessive altitudes (over 2700m) because of the decreasing availability of oxygen. It commonly happens following a fast ascent and can usually be avoided by way of ascending slowly. Symptoms often show up themselves six to ten hours after ascent and commonly subside in a single to two days, however, they occasionally become the greater serious situations. Common symptoms of high altitude illness consist of shortness of breath, headache, fatigue, belly illness, dizziness, and sleep disturbance.
2. How to keep away from or relieve high altitude sickness?
Keep a very good mood, do not be too excited or be too worried approximately high altitude sickness. Before visiting Tibet, get as wholesome as feasible, each physically and psychologically.
Take care of yourself and keep away from catching a cold earlier than going to Tibet, and not to take bathe at the primary days once you are in Lhasa to keep away from being bloodless, or you will easily suffer from altitude illness beneath weak physical condition.
Do not drink any alcohol on the first two days while you are in Tibet. Drink masses of water and devour light, excessive-carbohydrate food for extra strength.
Do not run, soar or perform little taxing jobs at the first days. Being peaceful and having an amazing rest is critical.
Once you have the symptoms of altitude sickness, take some medicine (it’s far stated that it is beneficial to have a few butter tea if you could adapt to the flavor of it) and do not go better. Medication and oxygen also assist in preventing altitude illness. Mild altitude illness symptoms can be handled with the proper medicinal drug. If medicine and oxygen do not relieve the signs and symptoms, visit medical institution or evacuate without delay to a secure altitude!